Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Vector International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training program delivers a comprehensive training on Lean Six Sigma at the Yellow Belt level. Acquiring Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is made easy through the Vector International’s online course offering along with our classroom training options.
Yellow Belt course participants are often subject matter experts in various disciplines who are seeking to gain greater understanding of their organizational processes and procedures in order to drive real improvement. Acquiring Yellow Belt certification enables a person, or an entire team, the advantage of serving as core contributors to an individual project or multiple projects. This in turn helps professionals experience potential advancements in their careers and build upon a set of skill that could prove instrumental to increased profits and overall business performance.
The Vector International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is a 2 day course. Additionally, students are required to complete reading and course assignments prior to and during the class. This course combines the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma with the practical application of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology.
Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma and the Organization
- Understanding the Business Impact
- Lean Six Sigma Community – Roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the Customer Voice
Lean Six Sigma Application & Change Management
- Lean Principles & Application
- Leading Change
- Process Mapping
- Cause and effects
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
This highly interactive course builds on the Lean Six Sigma fundamentals to develop further skills through group and individual application exercises, simulations, short quizzes and practice examples throughout the course. The utilization of the tools, principles and methodology learned in the Lean Six sigma Yellow Belt course can lead to cost reduction, real improvement in customer satisfaction due to improvement in product quality and product delivery.
The Lean Six Sigma online Yellow Belt course
The online version of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course offers an engaging, interactive format that stimulates learning through its visual content. Short quizzes are well spaced throughout the course to check for comprehension and to encourage application and competency build. The online course takes an average of 12 hours to complete and is presented in a simple and easy to understand format. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand critical quality improvement techniques
- Add greater value as a member of a Lean Six Sigma project team
- Apply tools and methods towards solving real business issues
- Understand the community of Lean Six Sigma practitioners in an organization and the role they play in that community in effecting culture change
- Understand the basic application of Lean and Six Sigma in process improvement
- Help to drive a Lean Six Sigma culture
- Align Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business goals and objectives.
Who Should Attend:
Any business professionals or students who wishes to develop their process improvement capability
Regardless of the profession or whatever level professionals find themselves in their career, the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt methodologies being presented are sure to make a major impact on the success of an individual, management team, or an entire organization.